Join us for our first expectant mom event! We have a wonderful morning planned with incredible experts in the parenting & wellness field.
The morning will begin at 9:30am and end at 12pm, followed by a lunch catered by Le Cupboard in the back garden.
The agenda will consist of:
- 30 minute prenatal core strength class led by Leah Keller of The Dia Method.
- Prenatal & Parenting Panel, facilitated by Vanessa Wauchope : founder of Main Street Mamas
- Certified infant/toddler sleep consultant: Callie Stemerman of Sleepless in SF
- Upper Cervical NUCCA Chiropractor: Dr Allen Harrison of
- Certified Holistic Health Coach, AADP and Founder: Phyllis Timoll of
- Moms from Main Street Mamas to give you the real scoop. Including a mom of 7 month old twins & a 3 year old AND a mom to two under three. They will talk about self care, navigating meeting moms, and juggling your new role as a mother.
- Vanessa is also the founder of Sensible Sitters and will answer childcare questions
- You will leave with a #momhuddle. What does this mean? We will help to curate groups that are expecting babies in the same month, so that you are experiencing the newborn days together. We will then introduce you on email and in a social group of you own!
Leah Keller is a certified personal trainer and the creator of The Dia Method®, a prenatal and postnatal fitness system endorsed by medical and birth professionals worldwide. She empowers and equips women to exercise safely during pregnancy, labor with confidence, and restore core strength and total body fitness after birth – no matter how long it’s been! With over a decade of experience, she coaches clients to achieve their individual fitness goals through customized workouts and nutritional guidance. The Dia Method grew out of her private training practice in New York City, and it earned unparalleled medical validation when researchers at Weill Cornell Medical School published their findings that her approach resolves diastasis recti, a common yet under diagnosed condition that compromises core strength and function. She recently moved to San Francisco, where she lives with her husband and young daughter.
Dr. Harrison has been practicing Chiropractic since 2006. His youngest patient so far was less than 6 hours old and had just come through a very traumatic birth, but has done amazing since his first correction. He is passionate about taking care of kiddos because through Chiropractic, we can improve their overall health and wellness while maximizing their inborn, natural healing potential.
Phyllis Timoll is a Certified Holistic Health Coach, wife, and loving mother to her daughter, Elise, son GJ, and dog, Reed. After managing her own difficulties transitioning into motherhood, she decided to become a health coach and fulfill her passion of working with woman to improve their overall health and happiness simple steps one at a time. Think life coach meets nutritionist and that equals Well Woman; a holistic approach to self-care for moms. Accountability in a warm, loving, and fun way, she focuses primarily to empower mothers to achieve balance in their lives through both dietary and lifestyle changes
Callie has been working with families for over 12 years. She has a background in early childhood education and development. She believes that every baby/child and family is unique. What works for one child or family may be the exact wrong thing for another. She looks at every piece of the puzzle before creating a plan that is tailored specifically to your family's unique needs.